Thursday, February 21, 2013

DANCER OF THE YEAR 2013 *** MELPO *** WATCH IT LIVE HERE

Hey world!

I was nominated for Best Dancer of the Year for the biggest Hiphop Magazine here in Sweden - KINGSIZE!
Tuesday Feb 19th was the actual award - KINGSIZE AWARDS 2013 - It was time to celebrate the Swedish hiphop-year 2012 . It kept at a place called Hamburger Börs very cute place in Stockholm. Im gonna post the Live show so u can see it  =) IF u missed it .

I think it was 20 niminations from best artist, best group, best song for the year thats been. And I was nominated for Best Dancer . And guess ......     what...... I won !!!! Dancehall to di world

 I neva thought I would win cause one of the dancers that was nominated is a very very very big hiphop dancer That actually won one of the biggest competitions ever in this world JUSTE DEBOUT
 his name is Alexander Dam aka A- Train and I thought he would take  home the price , respect him so much , wooow what a dancer. But no I won -  felt good to win cause of the Dancehall and hey Ive been dancing for a lot of years now  and working hard so of course Im thankful n happy for the award n for the love.
Dancehall is accepted as a dance a art form   now  I guess,  its not only booty shaking people , plz know ur facts right ;)

U can watch the Live show here ( oh and they played my own song Let Me Live My Life when they announced the winner ) If u didnt know I sing, go youtube the song :)
If u wanna see me and my lil speech go to 46.08 min -
http://www.kingsizemagazine.se/nyheter/se-kingsizegalan-2013-i-sin-helhet-pa-tv4-play/

The man that presented the award is Martin Feretti founder of the big dance competition Streestar thats keeping next week in Sweden, a big hiphop festival GO TO www.streetstar.se for more info. OHHH  and they gonna have Dancehall battle for the first time 3 vs 3 . Maad nice.

Here is some pictures from the night - BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO MY MOTHER <3 Thanks to My mother for always supporting me I mean always and thanks for helping me out with the outfit. I took a dress n cut it and sew it ( well mu mom sew it ) I just did the design with the top n highwaisted skirts . Its actually a regular dress from HM but have to be creative =D
Thank you for the nomination and thank u everyone that voted for me and thank u every one that has been supported me through all this years.( its been a rough, long years but maaaad fun )
Thanks Franci ma other half for doing this journey with me. Thanks Lady Sarah for beeing there for me, and for beeing with me on the award night , Myyyyyyy gosh I had maaad fun haha Lady Rebelz



Dancing Queen Never stop

Never Give Up =)

They have me this headphones as well. thanks KINGSIZE  heard they dope !!!!!


Bye for now

Stay Exclusive
So Special
Born 2 b a Leader n Not a Follower

No comments:

Post a Comment