Tuesday, February 5, 2013

YVAS 2013 + DANCE JA SKOOL

So as you know me MELPO  are still in Jamaica :)  Everyone has left now that was here on the Jamaican Dancehall trip that me and Mike Yangstar are keeping for the 3rd year. Next one gonna be better trust :)

So what have I ve been up too. Well record some new music , more need to be done , Wish I had someone that wrote for me, anypne interested in writing my music material hit me up on
facebook.com/melpodoubletrouble or email to melpomellz@gmail.com.
What else :
Been practcing  with the Dance Ja Team at the brand new Dance School her ein Kingston JA- DANCE JA SKOOL located at : Central Plaza 11 A , Half way Tree Kingson , Jamaica .
We even performed at this years YVAS with RDX : it was me + Latonya,Kimiko, StaciaFyah ( First Class )
and than you had dancers from the dance ja team as well performing with Cherine Anderson, Voicemail, Ioctane .
Ma absolut favorite performance was when Ioctane and Bounty Killer was on stage together BADMIND DEM A PREE  no more to say, siiiiiiiiiiick.
 MELPO, LATONYA, KIMIKO, STACIA FYAH # danceja team
Here is some pictures right before we are about to enter the stage RDX  won Best Video of the year CONGRATS  guys .
After party pictures MY DRESS IS FROM "IMPY SKIMPY " made by Romina F

 
 
Ciao for now
STAY EXCLUSIVE
SO SPECIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment